To get a quote, just enter the number of adults and your vacation dates by clicking on the calendar below and then press "Calculate Your Stay".
Now that you have quote, just press "Yes Book It" and enter your contact and payment information to make your reservation.
We strongly encourage you to protect your vacation investment from unforeseeable events by purchasing Trip Cancellation Insurance! Click here for a list of providers.
This Rental Agreement is entered into by [GUEST NAME], [GUEST ADDRESS1], [GUEST ADDRESS2], [GUEST CITY], [GUEST STATE], [GUEST POSTALCODE] ("Guest") and RoyNJeanne, L.L.C. ("Property Owner"). This Agreement will be effective as of [DATE BOOKED].
1. Rental Property. The property is located at 12 10th Street, Tybee Island, GA 31328 (the "Rental Property").
2. Age Requirement. The guest entering into this agreement certifies that they are 25 years of age or older and are able to enter into this contract. In the case where minors are present on the property, a chaperone that is 25 years of age or older will be present and supervising said minors.
3. Term of Lease. The term of this agreement ("Term") begins on [CHECK-IN DATE] ("Check-in Date") and ends on [CHECK-OUT DATE] ("Check-out Date").
4. Rent Deposit. A rent deposit of 50% of the total rent amount ("Rent Deposit") is due at time of booking. The remaining balance of the total rent amount is due 30 days prior to the Check-in Date [CHECK-IN DATE].
5. Cancellations and Refunds. In the event of a cancellation by Guest, Rent Deposit will not be refunded unless the Rental Property is subsequently re-rented for the same rate and period reserved by the Guest. If refunded, there will be a $100.00 cancellation fee withheld from the Rent Deposit.
6.1. Guest may be accompanied by up to two Dogs, provided pet fees has been paid as a part of the rental.
6.2. All other types of pets are not allowed to including but, not limited to cats, pot-bellied pigs, miniature horses, birds, reptiles, rabbits and rodents.
6.3. Guest certifies that all dogs are up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other required vaccinations.
6.4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
6.5. Excessive barking in violation of local noise ordinances or complaints of excessive noise will be grounds for eviction.
6.6. Guest is reminded that no pets are allowed on the beach by ordinance.
7. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 14 persons.
8. Repair and Inspection of the Rental Property, Property Owner may enter the premises at all reasonable times in order to inspect the property or make repairs.
9. Smoking, Guest agrees not to smoke inside the premises. Smoking is allowed outside the premises, including the porch.
10. Condition of the Rental Property . Property Owner attempts to properly maintain the Rental Property at all times. The Guest agrees to immediately notify the Property Owner of any housekeeping or maintenance problems or concerns, so that the situation can be remedied as soon as possible. Property Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences that may occur for which he has no control. This includes, but is not limited to: power outages, adverse weather conditions, mandatory evacuation, construction, mechanical failure such as television, etc. No refunds will be given for occurrences beyond the Property Owner's control. Property Owner shall not be held liable for any injuries that may occur to Guest or their invited visitors as a result of the acts of said Guest and their invited visitors. Property Owner is not responsible for any theft or damage to Guest's belongings during their stay at the vacation rental or for personal injury or property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest.
11. Governing Law. This Agreement and all transactions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, notwithstanding any of its conflict of laws principles. Any civil action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of record of the State of Georgia in Chatham County.
12. Indemnification and Hold Harmless. Guest shall indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the rental property and RoyNJeanne, L.L.C. and their respective shareholders, members, officers, directors, employees and agents for any liabilities, theft, damage, personal injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest's invitees' and visitors' use and occupancy of the rental property or the failure of Guest's invitees or visitors to observe the provisions of this agreement.
13. Limitation of Liability.Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall Property Owner be liable to Guest or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, rising out of, or relating to this agreement or Guest's use of the Rental Property. In no event will RoyNJeanne, L.L.C. be liable for any damages in excess of the amounts actually paid by Guest in connection with this agreement, even if Property Owner shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages
14. Standard Terms.. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter. Guest shall not assign this Agreement without the written consent of Property Owner. If any provision contained herein is held to be unenforceable, this Agreement shall be construed as if as if such provision did not exist, and the unenforceability of such provision shall not in any way affect the enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement. No party may raise the fact that any signature was delivered by electronic means as a defense to the enforcement of this Agreement.
15. Storms & Hurricanes
15.1. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless, during the Term of this Agreement, the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations for:
15.1.1. the area the Rental Property is located, or
15.1.2. the area of residence of Guest.
15.2. In the event Guest is entitled to a refund under this section, Property Owner will refund:
15.2.1. Any unused portion of rent from Guest for time rented during the mandatory evacuation;
15.2.2. Any unused portion of rent from Guest that is scheduled to arrive during the mandatory evacuation, where Guest wants to shorten the stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
15.2.3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation where Guest is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. Cleaning. The Rental Property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. However, you are requested to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure that dishes are washed and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be serviced by the cleaning crew.